WHY HIRE A PET SITTER:
Keep Your Pet Happy, Loved and Safe
** March 3-10, 2019: Professional Pet Sitters Week **
There are many reasons to hire a professional pet sitter. The most obvious reason is keeping your loved pet in the comfort and safety of their own home (along with being around familiar objects that surround them everyday). Your pet(s) also get to eat from their own bowl, sleep in their own bed and the most important reason is they are not exposed to various illnesses or sickness of other pets that may come from a group situation at a kennel. Professional Pet Sitters can make multiple visits several times a day to provide food, water, exercise, interaction and loving attention that your pet is accustomed to. Many also offer overnight pet sitting in your home.
Hiring a professional means you don’t have to impose on family or friends and allows you to relax, knowing the pet sitter can take care of all your pet’s needs. Professional Pet Sitters are insured, bonded, and can provide references. We will not only take care of your pets, you can travel knowing that your home will also be cared for. The services of a Professional Pet Sitter are truly indispensable for pet parents who want exceptional care for their pets.
BENEFITS FOR YOU
- Knowing that your pet is in caring, loving hands
- Having the confidence that the pet sitter can deal with other issues – such as grooming, vet visits
- Eliminating the trauma of having to transport and leave your pet at a kennel
- Not having to impose on family, friends or neighbors
- Feeling your home is more secure (with someone going in and out several times a day or staying overnight)
BENEFITS FOR YOUR PETS
- Staying at home in his/her safe, secure environment
- Being surrounded by familiar sights, smells and sounds
- Following their regular diet and exercise routine
- Having individual play time
- Receiving love and personal attention
- Maintaining medical treatment, when required
- Having someone responsible in case of an emergency
- Eliminating the trauma of travel or an unfamiliar environment
- Helping to ensure good health (no exposure to other animals’ illness or parasites)
EXTRA: Cape Fear Area Dog Walkers & Pet Sitters
Looking for the most complete list of Cape Fear area Pet Sitters for Brunswick, New Hanover and Pender counties? Then be sure to visit our Dog Walkers & Pet Sitters section. Info about each one is presented as well as contact information.