Just DOG It!
CapeFearPets.com (CFP) is an Informative and Interactive Pet Directory focusing on pet owners and their pets of all kinds (dogs, cats, reptiles, birds, horses, etc.) in the tri-county Cape Fear area of Brunswick, New Hanover and Pender counties. We’re excited to bring a fresh and intriguing voice to this area’s locals and visitors that appeals to all who delight in sharing quality time and adventures with their pets!
CFP lists hundreds of dog-friendly bars and restaurants, accommodations, activities, attractions, and other resources of interest to make your time with your pet more knowledgeable, exciting, and fun. Among the many things both you and your pet will discover are:
- Off-leash Dog Parks, on-leash Parks/Trails, and other Activities to share with your dog
- Pet friendly Beaches and rules re dogs for each
- Restaurants, Bars and Breweries where your pet can join you outside
- Lodging that welcomes both you and your pet (hotels, bed & breakfasts, campgrounds)
- Groomers & Trainers to make your pet the best they can look and to behave!
- General and emergency service providers including Dog Walkers & Pet Sitters, Veterinarians, and Boarding Facilities
- The many Non-Profit Pet Rescues and Shelters that help, rescue and offer adoptions
- Non-pet-related businesses and services that welcome your pet inside
- … and much more to Bark at!
Besides the largest and most extensive searchable Directory of local pet friendly businesses, Cape Fear Pets also offers:
- Upcoming pet friendly Events in the tri-county area are featured for exciting and PAWsome things to do with your pet and for your pet. General and contact info.
- Printable PDF Pet Calendar highlighting area pet-related events and national pet holidays
- The growing CFP Blog has many interesting and informative articles on pets including detailed Graphical In-Fur-Graphics on each article!
Cape Fear Pets makes planning a day out — or a vacation to our great area — with your furry friends something to bark about. Visit us often at www.CapeFearPets.com and make your plans.
Be sure to visit our Facebook page also (www.facebook.com/CapeFearPets). “Like” us. Leave a “Comment”. “Share” with friends and family. And feel free to add a photo of you and your pet on an “excursion”!
So grab the leash and your dog, and … Just DOG It!